Shop CBD for Pets
You want the best for your pets if they ever fall ill, you want to give them the best possible treatment, and when they’re fit and healthy you want to give them the best possible products. We're proud to offer CBD products for pets, a tasty alternative that they can be excited about eating!
Discover our diverse range of best-selling CBD products for pets below.
It is understood that you will be looking for solutions once your pets are in trouble – CBD for pets could be the resolution every pet owner desires. It has gentle CBD oil for your furry pets like cats and dogs to let them feel alive.
CBD for Pets
CBD for Pets
CBD for Pets
CBD Oil for Pets: The Basics
CBD Oil for Pets FAQs
Pets can be picky eaters. Sometimes you have to go through multiple brands of food and treats before your dog or cat is satisfied. So how do you get them to try CBD?
The ideal method is to add CBD oil to their meal or afternoon snack. Start by mixing a few drops of oil into their kibble or wet food and see how they like it.
Remember that, because they’re ingesting CBD, you won’t notice any effects for about an hour. Try the same dose for a few days and see how they adjust. Then increase the dosage accordingly.
If you’re buying our pet-formulated oil for a specific occasion, like a trip to the dog groomer, purchase it a week before. That way, you can find the perfect dose ahead of time.
Just like us, every dog, cat, and rabbit will react differently to CBD. However, our general guideline’s suggest 1 mg of CBD per 10 pounds body weight.
Are these products safe to use? CBD for pets are designed to help your lovable pet bring their condition to normal. Commonly, cats and dogs have the same senses as humans but their capability in the sense of smell is higher than us – they tend to have a keen, detailed and stronger memory in this sense. For that reason we specially formulated our pet products to be the most palatable for our furry friends.
Balance CBD products are safe to use and are developed by medical industry experts, where each product is carefully selected, formulated and analyzed in the laboratory to pass only the highest of standards.
CBD oils for dogs and cats are made from pharmaceutical grade broad-spectrum hemp oil. Our CBD pet products have been known by pet owners to be an effective addition to their pet’s product lineup. You’ll be happy to have our products in your arsenal.
The CBD oil products for dogs and cats are easy to use and will not take up much of your time – it is very easy to administer. You simply add two drops of CBD oil in every ten pounds of animal food and mix them well before serving; no more than 1-2 servings per day is recommended.
In addition, if you observe your pet does not have the appetite to eat what you have served you may divide or stagger the single serving little by little until such they will be able to finish their food. Also, if they still don’t like the taste of this product you may consider trying our CBD chews, this is also a supplement that Balance CBD offers.
After assessing all the preliminary research available and our customer feedback, we discovered some key ways that CBD can help your pet. This list is not complete, but it should spark some ideas on whether CBD is the right choice for you.
- Before a Stressful Event: Dogs and cats afraid of storms, fireworks, or your weekly board game night can find the calming effects of CBD to reduce their sensitivity to environmental triggers.
- During Obedience Training: Hyperactive dogs and puppies can be a handful when you’re taking them through obedience class. CBD has been shown to lower energy levels and improve attention span.
- To Reduce Anxiety: General anxiety in cats and dogs is common. This is the number one reason our customers try CBD, usually after countless other attempts to calm their pets.
- For A Good Night’s Sleep: Panting, pacing, pawing—restless pets can keep you awake at night. A few drops of CBD in their nightly meal can not only help them relax but allow you to sleep all night, too.
- As a Travel Companion: If your pet becomes nauseous or afraid during road trips to the vet or the beach, then some CBD mixed in with a snack could help them enjoy the ride.
- With Aging Pets - As your best friend reaches their senior years, muscles and joints no longer move like they used to. If your pet is limping and lacks vigor, then try adding CBD to their meals.
Balance CBD‘s products are rigorously tested to assure our customers that we offer a trusted brand for your pet’s safety. Furthermore, the company has always been consistent in providing our customers with the best products and service that we can offer; we are endlessly performing studies and pushing innovation to meet our customer’s needs. We guarantee your satisfaction through Balance CBD.