Reporting to the Support Lead at our Client Care Call Centre located in Downtown San Francisco, the Support Agent will assist clients in understanding the basic procedures and processes surrounding obtaining and using CBD products. The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing excellent customer service and greeting each client with enthusiasm in English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced inbound phone support environment that requires extreme attention to detail
- Ability to deal with irate clients while maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Resolve any complaints using critical thinking skills and maintain documentation of each interaction
- Compliance to strict guidelines and regulations and communicating these using approved verbiage to the clients.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes that affect the department such as legislation and regulation amendments, internal practices, Internal department specializations and technical training that applies to the industry
- Maintaining a high level of communication between the sales team and the other departments in client care
- Ability to manage various types of clients and demonstrate empathy
- Troubleshoot and navigate shipping and registration account issues
- Follow up with client requests submitted by means of our various platforms (i.e., credits, refunds)
- Assists with Sales queue when needed
- Redirecting clients to appropriate departments by assessing call and forwarding to relative queue
- Answering general inquiries about products and processes of Balance CBD
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written)
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in customer service
- Proven customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Significant understanding of Farm Bill regulations
- Excellent computing skills (MS Office, WooCommerce, Zendesk, Mac OS)
- Effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Support and service oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in the CBD industry an asset
- Up to date on industry related information and processes regarding methods of consumption and legislation
- Ability to pass and maintain a criminal record check
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Balance CBD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.