CLIENT CARE DIRECTOR
Balance CBD is currently looking to fill the position of Client Care Director in the San Francisco Area. This position will be responsible for overlooking and leading the Client Care Team. In doing so, the successful candidate will be accountable for the development, delivery and strategy of the department while ensuring the Client Care team is delivering effective and efficient services to our client base. The Client Care Director will support leadership in the department to implement new projects and initiatives that support the organizations strategies and objectives.
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, solution-focused, able to handle multiple issues at any given time, and have a very positive attitude to contribute to the team environment.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to set a vision, lead change and lead/mentor others
- Strong management skills including performance management, planning, prioritization, objective setting and plan execution
- Ability to organize, structure and staff an organization in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize both at the strategic and tactical level, utilizing strong time management skills and capable of balancing multiple and constantly changing needs and schedules
- Delegation of daily objectives to managerial/supervisor levels
- Report developmental progress via Client Care databases, to provide statistical analysis and/or reporting to internal stakeholders
- Workflow development that actively contributes to the improvement of departmental processes and initiatives in order to maximize efficiencies.
- Using crisis/situation management skills in order to deal with potential issues as they escalate in the Client Care department
- Reinforcing regulatory compliance across all Client Care departments in order to meet Balance CBD policies and The Hemp Farming Act of 2018.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Degree in business administration or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years experience in a Management role
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities and requirements
- Proven track record of creating a culture of success
- Practical understanding of The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 regulations
- Strong diplomacy skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluent in English (Spanish an asset)
- Advanced computing skills
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Balance CBD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.